- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Contact Customer Services
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders of 20 items or more ship free of charge. All other orders attract a standard shipping charge of £3.33 (+VAT) per order. Orders normally ship within 3 working days however, please allow 28 days for delivery.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
- At loveyourbook.co.uk we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. That's why under our 14-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for digital items (eg: e-Books) where the item has been downloaded. We regret that we also cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, video games and software products where the item has been unsealed or consumable products that have been used.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, please email Customer Services at email@example.com with the details of your order and why you wish to return it. This will help us process your return in a more timely manner.
Please note that we cannot accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service as proof of posting does not guarantee delivery, this will also offer additional insurance for the transit of your return.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost.
We cannot refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website (Click Here)
Faulty Damaged or Incorrect Goods
This section explains what to do if you've received a damaged, defective or incorrect item from loveyourbook.co.uk. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If the item was damaged in transit
If you take delivery of a loveyourbook.co.uk product and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 30 days of receipt for exchange. Please email Customer Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the order and the nature of the damage.
If the item is defective
You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this may be needed should there be a fault. If you choose to return the item to us, Please email Customer Services at: email@example.com with the details of the order and the nature of the damage.
If we sent you an item you did not order (an "incorrect" item)
As soon as you find out we've sent you an incorrect item, Please email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the order and what you have received incorrectly.
- Viewing Orders
- You can log into the "My Account" section to view the status of your order at any time.
Updating Account Information
- Please log into the "My Account" section to update your details.
Contact Customer Services
- You can contact customer services by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page or email us at: email@example.com